This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of the site (hereinafter Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
User — any visitor to the site, including a representative of an organization, company, team using buildingclub.info
The buildingclub.info site (hereinafter referred to as the Site) offers users access to various information and services:
- textual information;
- graphic information;
- navigation (maps)
- means of posting information
- and other types posted on the site
All existing information and services, as well as any development or addition of new ones, is the subject of this Agreement.
Posting information on the Site does not require registration. Information can be sent to the Site through e-mail, pages or special services (forms) that allow you to perform this action. The user fully assumes responsibility for the information (data) that he sends to the Site and after sending the information becomes the user of the site. The user independently evaluates all the risks associated with the use and placement of information and services of the Site, including an assessment of the reliability, completeness or usefulness of this information. The Administration of the Site is not obliged to view information of any kind before posting by the User.
We draw your attention to the fact that the Site is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances the information materials and prices posted on the Site are a public offer
The site is not a media outlet.
The Site Administration makes every effort to provide reliable information that answers user questions, but at the same time does not exclude the possibility of errors (typos) and inaccuracies.
The administration of the site buildingclub.info is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage resulting from the use of information on the Site or on any other site to which there is a link and a hyperlink from the Site.
1. Definition of terms
1.1.1. “Site Administration” (hereinafter referred to as the “Administration”) means authorized employees to manage the site who organize and (or) process personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
1.1.2. “Personal data” — any information relating to a directly or indirectly determined or determined individual (subject of personal data).
1.1.3. “Processing personal data” — any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
1.1.4. “Confidentiality of personal data” — a requirement for the Operator or other person who has gained access to personal data to comply with the requirement not to allow their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or the presence of another legal basis.
1.1.5. A “site” is a collection of interconnected web pages placed on the Internet at a unique address (URL): buildingclub.info, as well as its subdomains.
1.1.6. «Subdomains» are pages or a collection of pages located on third-level domains that belong to the site, as well as other temporary pages, below which the contact information of the Administration is indicated
1.1.5. “Site User” (hereinafter referred to as the User) is a person who has access to the site via the Internet and uses the information, materials and products of the site.
1.1.7. “Cookies” — a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the user’s computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site. in more detail on the website page https://buildingclub.info/cookie/
1.1.8. «IP address» — a unique network address of a node in a computer network through which the User gains access to.
2. General Provisions
2.4. The administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User.
3.2.1. the surname, name, patronymic of the User (if necessary);
3.2.2. User telephone number (if necessary);
3.2.3. email address (e-mail)
3.2.4. User’s place of residence (if necessary)
3.2.5. photo (if necessary)
3.3. protects Data that is automatically transmitted when visiting pages:
— IP address;
— information from cookies;
— browser information
— access time;
— referrer (address of the previous page).
3.3.1. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the site that require authorization.
3.3.2. collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to prevent, identify and solve technical problems.
4. Purpose of collecting user personal information
4.1. The Administration may use the User’s personal data in order to:
4.1.1. Identification of the User registered on the site for his further authorization.
4.1.2. Providing the User with access to personalized site data.
4.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the site, processing requests and applications from the User.
4.1.4. Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
4.1.5. Confirmations of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
4.1.6. Creating an account to use parts of the site, if the User has agreed to create an account.
4.1.7. User notifications by email.
4.1.8. Providing the User with effective technical support in case of problems associated with the use of the site.
4.1.9. Providing the User with his consent of special offers, newsletters and other information on behalf of the site.
5. Methods and terms for processing personal information
5.1. The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit, by any legal means, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
5.2. The User’s personal data can be transferred to authorized bodies of state power only on the grounds and in the manner established by law.
5.3. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Administration has the right not to inform the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
5.4. The administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
5.5. The Administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
6. Rights and obligations of the parties
6.1. The user has the right to:
6.1.1. Make a free decision to provide your personal data necessary for using the site, and give consent to their processing.
6.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of change of this information.
6.1.3. The user has the right to receive information from the Administration regarding the processing of his personal data, if such a right is not limited in accordance with federal laws. The user has the right to demand from the Administration the clarification of his personal data, their blocking or destruction if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, and also take measures prescribed by law to protect his rights. To do this, just notify the Administration at the specified E-mail address.
6.2. Administration is obliged:
6.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
6.2.4. To block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of contacting or requesting the User, or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
Responsibility of the Parties
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
7.2.1. It became public before its loss or disclosure.
7.2.2. It was received from a third party until it was received by the Resource Administration.
7.2.3. It was disclosed with the consent of the User.
7.2.4. It was obtained by stealing data from the site by third parties (gaining access to data by hacking the network resources of the site)
7.3. The user is fully responsible for complying with legal requirements, including laws on advertising, on the protection of copyright and related rights, on the protection of trademarks and service marks, but not limited to those listed, including full responsibility for the content and form of materials.
7.4. The user acknowledges that the responsibility for any information (including, but not limited to: data files, texts, etc.), to which he may have access as part of the site, lies with the person who provided such information.
7.5. The User agrees that the information provided to him as part of the site may be an intellectual property subject to which rights are reserved and belong to other Users, partners or advertisers who post such information on the site.
The User may not make changes, lease, lease, sell, distribute or create derivative works on the basis of such Content (in whole or in part), unless such actions were expressly authorized in writing by the owners of such Content in accordance with terms of a separate agreement.
7.6. In relation to text materials (articles, publications that are in the public domain on the website), their distribution is allowed provided that a link is given to.
7.7. The Administration is not responsible to the User for any loss or damage incurred by the User as a result of deletion, failure or inability to save any Content and other communication data contained on the website or transmitted through it.
7.8. The administration is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses incurred due to: use or inability to use the site, or individual services; unauthorized access to the communications of the User; statements or behavior of any third party on the site.
7.9. The administration is not responsible for any information posted by the user on the site, including, but not limited to: information protected by copyright, without the express consent of the copyright holder.
8. Dispute Resolution
8.1. Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User and the Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal or an electronic proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
8.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the claimant in writing or electronically of the claim about the results of the consideration of the claim.
8.3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the Arbitration Court of the city.
9. Additional terms
Rights and obligations of the parties:
The user has the right to:
- search for information on the site;
- receive information on the site;
- distribute information on the site;
- copy information to other sites with an indication of the source;
- require the administration to hide any information about the user; require the
- administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site;
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes;
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the
The administration has the right:
- at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules;
- restrict access to any information on the site;
- create, modify, delete information;
- delete accounts;
- refuse registration without explanation.
- not to disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative liability is provided;
- Do not interfere with the site’s performance;
- Do not post photographs, email addresses, or other personal information of other Users or any third parties on the Site without their personal consent to such actions;
- not to perform actions aimed at misleading other Users;
- do not register an account on behalf of or in place of another person, except as otherwise provided by law
- not violate the rights of minors or harm them in any form;
- not infringe on the rights of minorities;
- not violate local or international law;
- Do not post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation
- Do not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services;
- facilitate actions and immediately inform the Administration about the violation of restrictions and prohibitions imposed by this Agreement.
- any action performed from the User’s personal account using his data is considered an act committed by the User or his authorized person and establishes the duties and responsibilities for the User in relation to such actions, including liability for violation of this User Agreement
- in case of claims or claims against another User, submit these claims or claims to the proper User and resolve claims independently and without the participation of the Site Administration.
- maintain the site’s performance, unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration’s control;
- provide all available information about the User to authorized state authorities in cases established by law;
Responsibility of the parties:
- The user personally bears full responsibility for the information disseminated by him;
Administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources;
- The site administration does not bear any responsibility for links to other resources posted on the Site;
- The administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected and actually received services;
- The administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties;
- The administration is not responsible for the posted and disseminated information when exposed to malicious programs, viruses and hacker attacks on the site;
- All information and services are provided «as is» and the Administration is not responsible for delays, failures, deletion, safety, relevance of any user personal information;
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
- The site administration is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses incurred as a result of using the Site;
- The site administration is not responsible due to unauthorized access to your personal information;
- The site administration is not responsible because of the statement or the behavior of any third party in the site services.
- The site administration is not responsible and does not assume all risks associated with the placement of information on the pages of the Site, including, but not limited to: the risk of an email address getting into spam mailing lists, the risk of an email address getting to various types of fraudsters, the risk of a phone number getting caught by SMS spammers and / or SMS fraudsters and other risks arising from such posting of information;
- The site administration does not check and is not responsible for incapable individuals, as well as for the registration of legal entities or individual entrepreneurs in accordance with the laws
- The site administration does not provide, does not check and is not responsible for the presence of Users under the age of 18 on the pages and resources of the site;
Paid services on the Site include all services related to making any payments by the User to pay for the services of the Site, including payment of Premium services. The Site User has the opportunity to access the Wallet in the Personal Account.
Premium services include all services for advertising and promotion of ads and information on the site: increase in the number of views, raising to the top, highlighting, etc.
The User’s wallet is located in the personal account and represents the analytical account of the accounting system of the Site, which serves to record the receipts and expenditures of money contributed by the User to pay for Premium and other Services.
Paid services are provided to Users who are capable individuals, as well as legal entities or individual entrepreneurs registered in the prescribed manner .;
Paid services are not provided and should not be used by persons under 18 years of age.
The user confirms his agreement that the statistics of the accounting system of the Site will be sufficient confirmation of the fact of the provided Paid services.
As part of the incentive measures, the User may be given discounts on paid services (bonuses), prizes, etc.
The User is informed and agrees that part of the operations, including (but not limited to) the operations of accepting payment for rendered Paid services, is not controlled or monitored by the Site Administration personally or through third parties, and the Site Administration is not responsible for the transfer and / or receipt of the User’s money in payment of Paid services.
The Site Administration has no obligation to inform (inform) any third parties about the loss by the User of access to the Personal Account and for possible consequences that arose as a result of the lack of such information (notification) including transfer or loss of funds.
For the provision of Paid services, the Administration has the right to attract third parties.
From the moment of payment of the Paid service, the User is not entitled to cancel it. The validity period of each Paid service is indicated in the User’s personal account.
In case of suspension of the paid service of the Site, the Administration returns money to the User on the personal account of the site for the period during which it was impossible to use this service.
Funds credited to the Wallet or otherwise received on the balance of the site) can only be used to pay for Paid services of the Site and are not subject to return to the User. Refunds are possible only if you provide all the detailed information about your error (or debit), at the request of the Site Administration, such as: screenshots of error messages, a detailed description of your actions, log files, etc;
The administration reserves the right to refuse to refund money in the following cases:
when the user requests a refund immediately after making the payment of Paid services;
when the user informs us of a change in his decision to purchase Paid services, stating that he is not going to use them without explaining specific reasons.
To copyright holders:
If you find on the pages of our site content (images, files, information, etc.) that violates your copyrights, please let us know by sending a letter indicating claims to our mail: email@example.com.
Terms of the Agreement:
This Agreement shall enter into force upon any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site!